07|08.11.2016 – 15:00 – 20:00
for two days
five hours each day- but really 8
I was curating and testing the different elements I was presenting.
I would move things around.
I would continuously construct, deconstruct and reconstruct the installations.
I would discuss my findings from the rehearsals to the ones that asked me questions.
1. because a rehearsal does not lead to an end point or a climax
2. because the installations were first time constructed and presented and I was testing myself and mistakes are allowed in rehearsals- that’s the point of them..
3. it is an OPEN rehearsal because rehearsals are meant to be private and in this case I’m inviting everyone !
4. it is an OPEN rehearsal and a continuous performance- of a performance that would never come.
work in progress
1. because life is a work in progress